Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sour Mash Hog

An interesting blog about a mountain man that lives in a log cabin and writes stories. He sells t-shirts too, I like that Betty Boop t-shirt and hope to get to buy it, maybe payday. :)
http://sourmashhog.blogspot.com/


Busy busy today, the grandbabies are at their dad's house but will be back tomorrow. My oldest daughter, Amber , and her husband Phil will be here tomorrow. I gotta call mom. Put my plumerias out in the yard yesterday, need to put the house plants out too. The sun is shining I'm gonna go outside.......later.

2 comments:

Ferdinand said...

Hello
Just thought I'd pop over and say I'd be very pleased to have a link on your site and I shall plonk your link on my newspaper!
Nice crystals, I'm wondering if a crystal would help big Lil?

Good luck with your shop.

Ferdinand

Wires and Crystals said...

Thanks Ferdinand, I think everyone needs a crystal your link is on my blog too.